FALL STUDENT RECITAL
My First Piano Recital Hall
1818 E Southern Ave., Suite 5A
Mesa, AZ 85204
(West of Gilbert Road on the north side of Southern)
Saturday, November 9, 2019
12:30, 2:00 and 3:30 p.m.
(If fewer students register, we’ll consolidate into 2 programs)
Please send registration (due by October 26, 2019 ) to:
5958 S. Inez Dr
Gilbert, AZ 85298
- The Fall Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
- There is a non-refundable $10 fee per student. Teachers must send one check for their class.
- Please time each students piece and include it on the registration form.
- REMEMBER: Teachers are limited to 5 students and cannot exceed 15 minutes for students playing time. Please call Marcia Havlovic (904-466-3696) if this is unclear.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance page in your teacher’s packet for performance etiquette and dress.
- Reminder to Teachers – Students are NOT to play on the piano in the recital hall before the start of the concert. Students may call My First Piano to make arrangements to try out the piano in advance of Nov 9.
- Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson. Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program.