SPRING STUDENT RECITAL
My First Piano Recital Hall
1818 E Southern Ave., Suite 5A Mesa, AZ 85204
(West of Gilbert Road on the north side of Southern)
Saturday, March 28, 2020
12:30, 2:00 and 3:30
(If fewer students register, we’ll consolidate into 2 programs)
Please MAIL registration form, participation form, and fees (must be postmarked by March 7, 2020) to:
3464 E. Thornton Ave.,
Gilbert AZ 85297
- The Spring Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized.
- There is a non-refundable $10 fee per student. Teachers must send one check for their class.
- Please time each students piece and include it on the registration form.
- REMEMBER: Teachers are limited to 5 students and cannot exceed 15 minutes total for your students’ playing time. Please call Amanda Sherrill (480) 466-4458, if this is unclear.
- Refer to the “Guidelines for Student Performance” page in your teacher’s packet for performance etiquette and dress.
- Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson. Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program.