Saturday, March 30, 2019
1:00, 2:30 and 4:00
(If fewer students register, Spring Recital will be consolidated into 2 programs)
Please send registration (due by March 16, 2019) to: Amanda Sherrill
- The Spring Recital is opened for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
- Please time each students piece and include it on the registration form.
- There is a non-refundable $10 per student
- REMEMBER: Teachers are limited to 5 students and cannot exceed 15 minutes for students playing time. Please call Amanda Sherrill if this is unclear.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance page in your teachers packet for performance etiquette and dress.
- Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson.
- On concert day, students will not be allowed to try the piano ahead time. Call My First Piano to make arrangements to try it earlier in the week if desired.
- Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program.