Saturday, November 7, 2020
12:30, 2:00 and 3:30 p.m.
(If fewer students register, we’ll consolidate into two programs. If needed a fourth recital will be added)
Click here to register online.
- The Fall Student Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
- There is a non-refundable $10.00 fee per student. Teachers must register their students online.
- Teachers are welcome to register as many students as are interested in participating. However, there is a 4-minute performance time limit per student. Please call Marcia Havlovic at 904-466-3696 if this is unclear.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience in the Yearbook for performance etiquette and dress.
- Reminder to Teachers – Students are NOT to play on the piano in the recital hall before the start of the concert.
- Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson.
- Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program (see Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience).
- Registration will not be accepted without the Teacher Participation Form (online).
If you have any questions, please contact the event chair:
Phone: (904) 466-3696
*Due to concerns of COVID-19, the event may be moved to an online platform. No refund will be issued if the event is conducted online.