Saturday, March 23, 2024
12:30, 2:00, and 3:30
(If fewer students register, we will consolidate into two programs; or if more students register, we will add an additional program)
• The Spring Student Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
• There is a non-refundable $10.00 fee per student for EVMTA members, $25.00 per student for non-members. Non-members must contact the event chair to approve registration. Teachers must register their students online by March 5, 2024.
• Teachers are welcome to register as many students as are interested in participating. However, there is a 4-minute performance time limit per student. Advanced students can extend time limits with the Chair’s permission. Please call Soo Yoen Kim (718) 475-0182 if this is unclear.
• Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience for performance etiquette and dress.
• Reminder to Teachers – Students are NOT to play on the piano in the recital hall before the start of the concert.
• Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson.
• Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program (see Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience).
If you have any questions, please contact the event chair:
Soo Yoen Kim
Phone: (718) 475-0182
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE 2/20/24-3/5/24
Click Here for the EVMTA Event Cancellation Policy