In order to become a member of EVMTA, you must first join ASMTA and MTNA. Click on the “Join MTNA” button below, then select the appropriate member type. Next, click on the “Join Now” button to begin your online application.
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions.
- EVMTA is a great way to network with other teachers in the community
- Members can have their students participate in various events, performances, and evaluations
- Teachers can advertise their studio and acquire more students through our teacher referral service
- Members receive a free monthly subscription to American Music Teacher, the official journal of MTNA
- EVMTA offers monthly workshops that explore exciting musical topics and offer valuable teaching tips for teachers to apply in their studios
- Teachers and students can apply for various scholarships and grants through EVMTA, ASMTA, and MTNA
- Teachers have the opportunity to become a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music (NCTM) through MTNA
- To represent the highest standards of music teaching and performance
- To provide continuous, professional growth and training opportunities for all members
- To foster cultural activities and events for students, parents, and the community
- To encourage excellence in student preparation and performance through recitals, evaluations, competitions, and scholarships
|EVMTA (East Valley):||$25.00||$20.00||$10.00|
|Total Annual Dues:||$155.00||$108.75||$39.00|
Active Membership is available to any individual professionally engaged in a music activity. Active members are entitled to participate in all MTNA activities, receive member discounts, and are able to vote and hold office. Individuals over the age of 70 qualify for Senior Membership rates. The active membership year runs from July 1 through June 30.
Collegiate Membership is open to all college music students. Arizona has four Collegiate Chapters: ASU GCU, NAU, and UA. Collegiate membership runs from October 1 to September 30.
High school students involved in teaching may also join ASMTA and EVMTA, but must have a mentor that is a current member of ASMTA.