Saturday, November 19, 2022 | 1:30, 3:00, and 4:30 pm | Hammer & Strings Conservatory
- The Fall Student Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
- There is a non-refundable $10.00 fee per student. Teachers must register their students online by November 5, 2022.
- Teachers are welcome to register as many students as are interested in participating. However, there is a 4-minute performance time limit per student. Please call Autum Hunt at 480-467-7676 if this is unclear.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience for performance etiquette and dress.
- Reminder to Teachers – Students are NOT to play on the piano in the recital hall before the start of the concert.
- Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson.
- Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program (see Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience).
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
If you have any questions, please contact the event chair:
Click Here for the EVMTA Event Cancellation Policy
Hammer & Strings Conservatory
610 N Gilbert Rd. #400
Gilbert, AZ 85234