Saturday, November 11, 2023
(Multiple recitals will be offered in the morning before 12:30pm and in the evening after 4:45pm)
• The Fall Student Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
• There is a non-refundable $10.00 fee per student for members, $25.00 per student for non-members. Non-members must contact the event chair to approve registration. Teachers must register their students online by October 20, 2023.
• Teachers are welcome to register as many students as are interested in participating. However, there is a 4-minute performance time limit per student. Advanced students can extend time limits with the Chair’s permission. Please call Autum Hunt at 480-467-7676 if this is unclear.
• Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience for performance etiquette and dress.
• Reminder to Teachers – Students are NOT to play on the piano in the recital hall before the start of the concert.
• Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson.
• Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program (see Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience).
If you have any questions, please contact the event chair:
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
Click Here for the EVMTA Event Cancellation Policy