Saturday, November 19, 2022 | 1:30, 3:00, and 4:30 pm | Hammer & Strings Conservatory
- The Fall Student Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
- There is a non-refundable $10.00 fee per student. Teachers must register their students online by November 5, 2022.
- Teachers are welcome to register as many students as are interested in participating. However, there is a 4-minute performance time limit per student. Please call Autum Hunt at 480-467-7676 if this is unclear.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience for performance etiquette and dress.
- Reminder to Teachers – Students are NOT to play on the piano in the recital hall before the start of the concert.
- Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson.
- Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program (see Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience).
Online Registration is available from 10/15/2022 – 11/5/2022
If you have any questions, please contact the event chair:
Click Here for the EVMTA Event Cancellation Policy
Hammer & Strings Conservatory
610 N Gilbert Rd. #400
Gilbert, AZ 85234