To provide scholarship funds for lesson tuition or music books. To encourage and promote advancement in music.
Must be a participating member in good standing with EVMTA
Must have completed two years of previous study, with one of those years with the current teacher as described above
Application Deadline: January 13, 2024
Scholarship(s) will be awarded once a year, in late February as funds allow. The teacher and the student will be contacted with the EVMTA Board’s decision as promptly as possible after the deadline date.
*Scholarship recipients may be asked to assist with volunteer service for EVMTA activities.
Teacher You will be asked to provide one document with the following:
- Describe your service to EVMTA (i.e., leadership roles, offices held, volunteer service given, meetings attended)
- List any EVMTA activities this student has participated in during the last two years
- State reasons you see a need for this scholarship
Student You will be asked to provide one document with the following:
- Describe your musical involvement including private music study as well as all school, EVMTA, church and/or community involvement
- Include a resume of musical activities
- Enclose a Statement explaining the need for financial assistance
- Write a short essay about why you take music lessons and what you hope to accomplish through your study of music
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Registration available until January 13, 2024
If you have any questions, please contact:
Melodie L. Acker, NCTM