Saturday, March 20, 2021
12:30, 2:00 and 3:30
(If fewer students register, we’ll consolidate into 2 programs)
- The Spring Student Recital is open for students of all levels to play one memorized, polished piece. All pieces performed MUST be memorized. No music will be allowed on stage.
- There is a non-refundable $10.00 fee per student. Payments are made online when registering at evmta.org
- Please time each student’s piece and include it on the registration form.
- Teachers are welcome to register as many students as are interested in participating. However, there is a 4-minute performance time limit per student. Please call Amanda Sherrill (480) 466-4458) if this is unclear or you have any questions.
- Refer to the Guidelines for Student Performance and Audience page in the Yearbook for performance etiquette and dress.
- Reminder to Teachers – Students are NOT to play on the piano in the recital hall before the start of the concert. Students may call My First Piano to make arrangements to try out the piano prior to the recital date.
- Students must arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the chairperson.
- Students and teachers are to stay for the entire program.
- Registration will not be accepted without the Teacher Participation Form (online)
Questions? Contact :
Phone: (480) 466-4458
*Due to concerns of COVID-19, the event may be moved to an online platform. No refund will be issued if the event is conducted online.