To provide scholarship funds for lesson tuition or music books. To encourage and promote advancement in music.
Must be a participating member in good standing with EVMTA
Must have completed two years of previous study, with one of those years with the current teacher as described above
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022
Scholarship(s) will be awarded once a year, in late February as funds allow. The teacher and the student will be contacted with the EVMTA Board’s decision as promptly as possible after the deadline date.
*Scholarship recipients may be asked to assist with volunteer service for EVMTA activities.
Teacher You will be asked to provide one document with the following:
- Describe your service to EVMTA (i.e., leadership roles, offices held, volunteer service given, meetings attended)
- List any EVMTA activities this student has participated in during the last two years
- State reasons you see a need for this scholarship
Student You will be asked to provide one document with the following:
- Describe your musical involvement including private music study as well as all school, EVMTA, church and/or community involvement
- Include a resume of musical activities
- Enclose a Statement explaining the need for financial assistance
- Write a short essay about why you take music lessons and what you hope to accomplish through your study of music
Registration Available until 1.14.2022
If you have any questions, please contact:
Melodie L. Acker, NCTM
Phone: 480-940-0621 (studio) or 480-246-2192 (cell)